We guarantee you the appropriate engineering designs including
(Architectural Designs – Structural Designs – MEP Designs - Urban Planning - Landscape – Interior Design – Skyscraper Structural Analysis).
• Architectural Design
It is taken into consideration while putting the preliminary design concept ideas that the design should express the power and excellence of the building through the power, beauty, and simplicity at the same time.
• INTERIOR DESIGN:
shall provide the main philosophy and themes of the building by using different materials and color scheme to accommodate with the design and reflect the style of the building that it will be a modern and highlight elements of beauty, comfort, and simplicity. Interior Design shall provide complete set of design for the entire corporate building, which will accommodate the function of all areas through the selective material finishes.
• STRUCTURAL DesignThe optimum structural system of the building can only result from integrated teamwork between the architect and the engineer.
-The structural system shall be defined to satisfy the structural function.
All possible factors, which may affect the design, shall be considered, such as:
• Functional layout of the building
• Special requirements of the Client and the architect
• Utilities requirements and directions of main ducts
-After defining the structural systems of the super and substructures and the design considerations, the structural system shall be analyzed under all applied vertical and lateral loads according to the design criteria and the project codes.
• Technical Office ServicesPrepare all Shop drawings and BOQ for all departments.
• Repair & Strengthening- Review the structural design drawing
- Structural Site Survey.
- Make Structural Tests.
- Prepare the repair & strengthening drawing.
• BIM (Building Information Modeling)Description
The Level of Development (LOD) Specification is a reference that enables practitioners in the AEC Industry to specify and articulate with a high degree of clarity the content and reliability of Building Information Models (BIMs) at various stages in the design and construction process.
BIM as a Communication Tool
The LOD schema addresses several issues that arise when a BIM is used as a communication or collaboration tool, i.e., when someone other than the author extracts information from it:
1) During the design process.
2) It’s easy to misinterpret the precision at which an element is modeled.
The Level of Development (LOD)
LOD 100 - Concept Design
The building 3D model is developed to represent the information on basic level. Thereby, only conceptual model creation is possible in this stage. Parameters like area, height, volume, location and orientation are defined.
LOD 200 - Schematic Design
General model where elements are modeled with approximate quantities, size, shape, location and orientation. We can also attach non- geometric information to the model elements.
LOD 300 - Detailed Design
Accurate modeling and shop drawings where elements are defined with specific assemblies, precise quantity, size, shape, location and orientation. Here too we can attach non- geometric information to the model elements.
LOD 350 - Construction Documentation
It includes model detail and element that represent how building elements interface with various systems and other building elements with graphics and written definitions.
LOD 400 - Fabrication & Assembly
Model elements are modeled as specific assemblies, with complete fabrication, assembly, and detailing information in addition to precise quantity, size, shape, location and orientation. On- geometric information to the model elements can also be attached.
LOD 500 - As-Built
Elements are modeled as constructed assemblies for Maintenance and operations. In addition to actual and accurate in size, shape, location, quantity, and orientation, non-geometric information is attached to modeled elements.
• Site Supervision
• HVACAPPLICABLE CODES AND STANDARDS
All the HVAC works shall be executed on the base of ASHRAE standards. All the codes, standards, rules and regulations shall comply with the most recently revised versions. Works and equipment shall comply with all applicable requirements of laws, codes and standards of all local authorities.
• AIR-CONDITIONING SYSTEM -Indoor units (cassette type and/or ducted concealed type) shall be used for the whole building including public areas, retail and office spaces.
-Treated fresh air for each space shall be provided through a separate direct expansion (DX) air handling unit/units through insulated ductwork
• VENTILATION SYSTEM (FOR GARAGES): These areas shall be ventilated using central supply and exhaust fans
Garage exhaust fans shall be fire rated to be used for garage smoke evacuation in case of fire.
There are available For Toilets, Janitors, electric rooms, and Pantries
These areas shall be ventilated by separate exhaust systems.
• Life Safety:
As the whole building is equipped with automatic sprinkler system and according to the Egyptian fire code, no need for separate exhaust smoke fans shall be used and the normal existing exhaust fans shall be used in smoke purging only if needed.
• FIRE FIGHTING & PLUMBING :
1- PLUMBING SYSTEM
2- Domestic Cold and Hot Water Supply Systems
-Healthcare of users by a proper and adequate size of pipes in order to prevent any contamination of potable water due to backflow or siphon age which may be caused by reduced pressure in any portion of the system.
-Adequate quantities of water flow and pressure at all sanitary fixture outlets.
-Adequate amounts of hot water at the required temperature at the fixtures outlets at all times.
• Protection of Potable Water- Specified material does not produce any toxic effects.
- Direct connections with drainage systems are not allowed.
• Drainage SystemObjectives
- Collection of solid-borne liquid waste from the various fixtures and conveyance to the main sewer.
- Proper and adequate drainage systems in order to provide self-cleansing velocities and a non-clogging trouble-free drainage system.
• Storm Water Drainage SystemObjectives
- Roof drains shall be provided for the building roof, areaways, to prevent pounding and subsequent nuisance.
- Self-cleaning and trouble free system.
• FIRE PROTECTION SYSTEMObjectives
The main objectives of implementing the fire protection system are life safety and property protection.
Fully functional and operational design, ensuring the safety and enhancing the enjoyment of all users and occupants.
The Electrical Engineering Systems will be designed in accordance with the project requirements including but not limited to the following:
The supply voltages for various applications.
Ambient Design Conditions The prevailing local climatic conditions (Relevant to the design and selection of equipment and materials for the Electrical System).
• LOW CURRENTCOMMUNICATIONS AND SECURITY SYSTEMS shall include the following items:
- Fire Alarm systems (FA).
- Structured Cabling Systems (SCS)
- Telephony Systems.
- Closed Circuit Television Systems (CCTV)