Choosing the best plots of land for project designChoosing the appropriate city and neighborhood: According to the project’s feasibility study, the appropriate space is selected in the distinguished city, such as the new cities (Al-Alamein City, New Mansoura City, Al-Rehab, Madinaty and the Administrative Capital) and cities with escalating population and industrial growth such as (6th of October City, Sadat and New Nubaria) and coastal cities such as Ain Sukhna and the villages of the North Coast, Hurghada and South Sinai. The ease of access to it and its proximity to main roads and axes such as the ring road, central, regional and international coastal road are also important factors.
Choosing the architecture distinctive character of the projectThe architectural design process is carried out to serve the study of the quality of the project and the nature of the city, as well as adding factors of comfort, luxury and privacy to the users and residents of the residential complex.
Preparing and implementing a marketing plan for the project
- Defining marketing objectives and buyer personality
- Analyze competitors and determine the competitive advantage of the project
- Determining the business strategy and marketing budget
- Determining the marketing channels and means and the method of reaching the buyer
Communication and customer follow-up
- Target potential customers and follow up on existing customers
- Solve problems and know customers' desires
- Monitoring and follow-up